content negotiation for language in web pages

I'm looking for someone who has set up content negotiation for
language on web pages (using Apache would be best). There are some
implementation issues I would like to discuss before having
our web pages translated to different languages.

After I work out a few details, finish a few modifications to
the web pages, and get some free time I will be looking for
translators of the web pages. A few weeks at most, hopefully
less. It would be nice to get this done before the release of
2.0.

- Jay