Re: Where can I find msgfmt & co

On Sat, 24 Jan 1998, Ole J.Tetlie wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need a program called 'msgfmt' and it's family. Do these hide somewhere
> in a package? If not, does anyone know where else I can find them?

Let me type this fast before Santiago complains... ;-)

msgfmt and family is in the gettext package, found in
debian/project/experimental/gettext*.deb

It's there because the upstream author doesn't want it "officially"
distributed yet. It's alpha software because, as I understand it, there
are some POSIX complaince issues involved.

		Marcelo