Re: Libraries getting out of phase with other distributions

On 21 Jan 1998, Douglas Bates wrote:

> I went to check the sources but I couldn't find a source package for
> any libreadline libraries.  The sources must be in another source
> package (libc6, maybe?).

Not sure if you are on the debian or redhat side, but the debian packages
file indicates that the source for libreadline2g (libc6 version) is from
bash (2.01-5), which is at
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/hamm/hamm/source/base/bash*.tar.gz

Or the nearest mirror to you..

Jason