Re: braille rescue disk

On Tue, 20 Jan 1998, G John Lapeyre wrote:

> 	Martin Courcelles <martin@arkenstone.org> has hacked a rescue
> disk to install debian with a braille terminal.  He is sending it to me so
> I can try to package it.  I don't know much about the rescue disk or
> braille terminals.  If anyone has pertinent comments, please feel free to
> make them.

I guess it would be better to directly forward the changes to Bruce so
they can be inserted in the boot-floppies package. So that all the
floppies built with it will have braille support. (Does any other Linux
distrib. support braille terminals out of the box BTW?)

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS                 vincent@{waw.com,pipo.com,debian.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:           Pipo:                    WAW:               -