Re: [off topic?] NBSD - Not-So-Bad Distribution

> The Not-So-Bad Distribution page is at
> http://www.bell-labs.com/project/nsbd/
>
> I don't know if this has been discussed before.  Are there problems with
> rolling something like this into dselect?

wow! this sounds like exactly what we wanted for a secure distribution system.
It is also GPL'd.

Anyone feel like packaging the beast? I have too much time already committed
to my own packages, install doc and FAQ.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com