S-Lang (was Re: Dependency and priority mismatches)

On Mon, Jan 19, 1998 at 05:05:46PM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
>   Section 2.2 Priorities
>      Packages may not depend on packages with lower priority values. If
>      this should happen, one of the priority values will have to be
>      adapted.

> Cannot satisfy with required packages:
> ae: dependency slang0.99.38

Hmm. I don't exactly see the point of this part of policy, but I'm willing
to bump slang0.99.38 to required status.

As S-Lang is now used for several programs in the rescue disk (ae, cfdisk),
does anyone have a reason why S-Lang should not be moved from /usr/lib to
/lib? If not, I'll move it to /lib in the next non-maintainer release.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking