Re: Dependency and priority mismatches

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Richard Braakman wrote:

> Cannot satisfy with required packages:
>
> ae: dependency slang0.99.38

I guess slang should have a higher priority, as it will be in the new
boot-floppies and base system.

> Cannot satisfy with packages in main:
>
> boot-floppies: dependencies libc5-pic, ncurses3.0-pic

This happens because we haven't finished building an up-to-date
boot-floppies package. Our working version has the correct dependencies
(libc6-pic and slang-pic).

> modconf: dependency newt0.21   (#17095)

newt0.21 is in Incoming

--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna