Re: Mailcrypt section?

   Please, note that `encryption hooks' are just calls to a program named
   `pgp', which a priori has nothing to do with encryption, as far as
   Mailcrypt code is concerned.  (i.e. Mailcrypt contains no crypto software,
   it just calls an external program which is /supposed/ to contain it.)

Right, I know that.  But from what I have heard (on the linux-kernel
list), France forbids even this.  But you may want to consult more
authoritative sources.