Re: What's Debian's /usr/src policy

Hi,
>>"Nathan" == Nathan L Cutler <livingston@pha.pvtnet.cz> writes:

Nathan> The point: no matter how well-packaged it is, novices are
Nathan> going to have problems with it.  And we experienced users
Nathan> won't be able to help them.

	Oh, Jeez. No matter how well you code a complex program in a
 higher level language, there shall be bugs. So let us all code in
 machine language. Nice going.

Nathan> One vote against having kernel source packages.

	Thank the lord we don't settle things by vote then.

	manoj

--
 Whenever one word or letter can change the entire meaning of a
 sentence, the probability of an error being made will be in direct