Re: HELP: two smbfs packages

Hi all,

thanks to all that have replied. Now I have some nice possibilities I
hadn't even thought about before.

The idea of using a wrapper is really nice. However, I have a couple
of questions regarding imlpementation:

1) How (where) should I provide that wrapper, as part of package smbfs
(kernels 2.0.x) or as part of package smbfsx (kernels 2.1.x) or as
part of both?

2) What about the man pages? They are different so I guess the only
way to go is to use alternatives...

Thanks,

E.-