Re: HELP: two smbfs packages

On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, David ROCHER wrote:

> > Use alternatives to manage the `smbmount' symlink
>
> or use a wrapper like this:
> [ snipp ]
> which use the right smbmount when running.

This is probably the best since one does not have to remember to change the
symlink if one jumps between kernels... :)

 Turbo    _ ///     If there are no Amigas in heaven, send me to HELL!
 Turbo Fredriksson                                     Tel: +46-704-697645
 S-415 10 Göteborg                                        turbo@tripnet.se
 SWEDEN                                             www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
       My PGP key can be found at: 'www5.tripnet.se/~turbo/pgp.html'
     Key fingerprint = B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B