My first package: gtk-perl

Hi.
I uploaded my first package to:
	ftp://ftp.pluto.linux.it/pub/developers/debian/gtk-perl*.

It's the debian packaged version of Kenneth Albanowsky's Gtk
perl module: it lets you use the gtk+ toolkit from perl.

I hope I've done all the debian stuff right: comments are welcome.

I'm waiting for some debian developer to sign my pgp key before
asking new-mantainer to add me to the official debian developers.
I'd like this module to go in the main distribution before the
freeze, so if I don't get my mantainer account in time someone
can check and upload this package for me (Fabrizio Polacco was
interested to do that in the meantime).

Thanks,
	lupus