Re: bo-unstable

On Thu, Jan 15, 1998 at 11:17:25PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 1998 at 11:28:10AM -0800, David Welton wrote:
> > tkirc

done

> > dpkg-dev < hmmmm not sure if I'll be able to do this one, maybe it
> > would be better to just rename the one in unstable?
> >
> > patch

done

> > Maybe.. the most recent apache, I might have a shot at it, and if it
> > doesn't work, leave it to someone more interested.

not for now

> The staroffice installer and the recent sysklogd should also go
> into bo-unstable.

Don't use staroffice.  Will wait till your most recent syslogkd has
been in unstable for a few days before I try - please keep me informed.

>  If someone will work on perl 5.004 then s?he
> should consider compiling the perl modules, too as they normally
> reflect the perl version in their directory structure.

I did perl without problems, now I'm doing everything I could find
with ls *perl*.  Please tell me if there is something I missed by
doing this.

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org