- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: bo-unstable
- From: David Welton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 17:06:03 -0800
- Message-id: <19980115170603.02119@heorot>
- In-reply-to: <19980115231725.52357@kuolema>; from Martin Schulze on Thu, Jan 15, 1998 at 11:17:25PM +0100
- References: <19980115112810.43437@heorot> <19980115231725.52357@kuolema>
On Thu, Jan 15, 1998 at 11:17:25PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 1998 at 11:28:10AM -0800, David Welton wrote:
> > tkirc
> > dpkg-dev < hmmmm not sure if I'll be able to do this one, maybe it
> > would be better to just rename the one in unstable?
> > patch
> > Maybe.. the most recent apache, I might have a shot at it, and if it
> > doesn't work, leave it to someone more interested.
not for now
> The staroffice installer and the recent sysklogd should also go
> into bo-unstable.
Don't use staroffice. Will wait till your most recent syslogkd has
been in unstable for a few days before I try - please keep me informed.
> If someone will work on perl 5.004 then s?he
> should consider compiling the perl modules, too as they normally
> reflect the perl version in their directory structure.
I did perl without problems, now I'm doing everything I could find
with ls *perl*. Please tell me if there is something I missed by
David Welton http://www.efn.org/~davidw
Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .