Re: bo-unstable

On Thu, Jan 15, 1998 at 11:28:10AM -0800, David Welton wrote:
> As I haven't seen any traffic regarding new packages for bo-unstable,
> today I'll try and do:
>
> tkirc
> dpkg-dev < hmmmm not sure if I'll be able to do this one, maybe it
> would be better to just rename the one in unstable?
>
> patch
>
> Maybe.. the most recent apache, I might have a shot at it, and if it
> doesn't work, leave it to someone more interested.

The staroffice installer and the recent sysklogd should also go
into bo-unstable.  If someone will work on perl 5.004 then s?he
should consider compiling the perl modules, too as they normally
reflect the perl version in their directory structure.

I don't think that I could manage to upload sysklogd, too so
someone else should step forward.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                              No question is too silly to ask, /
/    but, of course, some are too silly to answer  -- perl book /