bo-unstable

Looks like, amongst the more important packages that need some
updating, we have only libc so far.  So I guess if no one objects, I
will try and do dpkg-dev and patch this evening.

Do we have any volunteers for

apache, perl, bash?

On another note, is it a pain to create some symlinks to stable that
go away when a newer package shows up?  This would make dselect work a
bit better.  (Or maybe it's best to leave it as it is, so people know
what they are getting in to?)

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org