Re: Maintainer of procps?

David Welton wrote:
> I have written a 'tmem' program, similiar to tload, and would like to
> see if there is interest in including it in procps.  So.. since Helmut
> Geyer seems to have dissappeared (anyone know if he is ok?:-(, I'm
> curious who I ought to be sending this to...

I am the maintainer of procps after recently taking over the package
handling from Helmut.

There currently is an outstanding issue with procps about how different
we want it to be from the upstream source.  I'm going to talk to the
maintainers of procps itself and see what they are going to be doing.

Until then, I'd like to wait on tmem.  There is still (somewhere) a bug
outstanding on the tmem issue.

You may want to talk to the upstream guys about it too.

  - Craig