Re: calendar for 1998

> calendar.holiday: Martin Luther King Day in New York is apparently the
>   3rd Sunday in January.  Is this correct?  My Dilbert calendar has
>   MLK Day as the 19th, ie the 3rd _Monday_.

It's on Sunday but observed on Monday.  We're very practical in the US
and move weekend holidays so we can still have vacation. :)

You can look up all the Jewish holidays with Emacs calendar.  Just M-x
calendar and 'a' to see holidays.  Use pgup,down to move 3 months at a
time and hit 'a' again.

Guy