Re: bo-updates coordination

In article <[🔎] Pine.SUN.3.95.980109180649.28882B-100000@garcia.efn.org> you wrote:

: Given the creation of a bo-updates directory for those of us who wish to
: provide backported versions of hamm packages for bo (thanks Guy!), we now
: have the possibility to do this.

I'd encourage the packaging and release of a fresher xntp3/xntp3-doc pair.  I
get frequent bug reports about the version that was released with 'bo'.  We've
gone way beyond that rev in unstable.

I don't have either a libc5 system around any more, or the time and inclination
to do this myself, but if someone tries and has trouble, I'll be glad to
advise...

Bdale