Re: libc5 to libc6 auto-upgrade script

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Craig Sanders wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Lindsay Allen wrote:
> > Still one problem.  /wg-15-locale/s//wg15-locale/
> damn.  i thought i got that one this morning.
> i wont bother posting the script again.  it's easy enough to fix.

Could this script be uploaded to ftp.debian.org (Preferably in the tools
directory) and updated every time someone make improvments to it?

 Turbo    _ ///     If there are no Amigas in heaven, send me to HELL!
 Turbo Fredriksson                                     Tel: +46-704-697645
 S-415 10 Göteborg                                        turbo@tripnet.se
 SWEDEN                                             www5.tripnet.se/~turbo
       My PGP key can be found at: 'www5.tripnet.se/~turbo/pgp.html'
     Key fingerprint = B7 92 93 0E 06 94 D6 22  98 1F 0B 5B FE 33 A1 0B