Re: Libc6 progress: 1998-01-07

On Fri, 9 Jan 1998, Joel Rosdahl wrote:

> > Neil A. Rubin <nar5@po.cwru.edu>:
> >   afterstep-1.0-5      (Mixed dependencies)
>
> It seems that Neil hasn't worked on this package in about four months,
> so I'm preparing a non-maintainer release which should fix at least
> the mixed dependencies and bug #15395 (chmod a+x
> /etc/menu-methods/afterstep).  I'll upload it soon if noone complains.

I have already done that. It's not 0.6.3 but 0.12.3. This closes all the
bugs filed against wmaker; I'm uploading the packages right this minute,
but it's going pretty slow. Anyway, I hope the packages get to master
before the day's over... ;-)

I've tried to contact Neil about this, but I have had no luck.

Marcelo.