Re: xsqlmenu up for adoption

On Thu, Jan 08, 1998 at 09:02:05PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:

> I currently maintain xsqlmenu, an xforms front-end for mSQL.  As I
> have switched from mSQL to the free PostgreSQL, I am not in a good
> position to continue maintaining xsqlmenu.

As I'm maintaining some other mSQL stuff I'll give it a try if nobody
objects.  Though, I'd appreciate if someone else would maintain it
as I won't use it anyway.

Regards

	Joey

 /              Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop /
/ http://home.pages.de/~joey/           or in front of a mirror /