Re: Debian 2.0 release requirements

Dale Scheetz wrote:
> This one is new to me...I have been waiting for the menu system to
> stabalize. I guess this means that it has?

There have been no changes to the menu package since Oct 1997. There are
several open bug reports, but these will hopefully be fixed now that Joost
is less busy. It's very stable, featureful, and ready.

> Is there a description in the Policy Manual?

See section 3.7 of the policy manual.

> More important is there a
> good example of how to impliment this and will it make it into the
> Programmers Manual?

/usr/doc/menu/html/ describes everything you need to know. I think it's too
long (800 lines) to go into the programmer's manual.

--
see shy jo