Anybody tried to compile COAS ?

Has anybody tried the COAS 0.09 snapshot with Debian ? With a few
small modifications it compiled and installed for me. Many of the
tests succeed, but the `table' UI test with qt interface hangs, all UI
tests with curses interface segfault or dump cores, and all python
programs with UI don't work.

I tried this with two different versions of python 1.5, once with
threading enabled (linked against libc6' libpthread) and once without
threading support. This seemed to influence the point of crash, so
there might be a problem with compiling threading into python
(although python did pass all other threading tests).

I'd like to hear other experiences with COAS and Debian. Did anybody
try it on an libc5 system ?

	Gregor