Re: Intent to package: umich-ldap / WNPP: Dermot Bradley probably not maintaining packages

Dermot -

(Just caught up with the list again; my Gnus setup caught your mail to
the list first and put the direct reply in the 'duplicates' bin.)

As the one making the speculations about your absence, I'm extremely
sorry.  I didn't mean to put you in a position of explaining yourself.
Some people on debian user had been sharing user-versions of mrtg; I got
the wrong idea, and thought I was facilitating further packaging work .
I'm much happier to see that you *are* still working on the project; do
excuse me.

--
Ed Donovan					ed@capecod.net