Re: Does it conform our demands?

I have to disagree with Bob on this issue. I had a 3c905 a while back
and at that time the kernel driver (v0.40) had serious problems but
mostly when run on 10Mbit. Now that the 2.0 kernel series ships version
0.46 I have yet to run into a 3c905 related problem. And my machine is
filleserver (samba), databse server (two instances of Oracle), web proxy
(squid) and nameserver (bind). Lot's of traffic and it works like a
charm.

Michael