Re: bo -> hamm

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997, Rainer Dorsch wrote:

> I was wondering, if anybody has a package, which does the upgrade from Debian
> to hamm (probably a simple shell script is sufficient).
It's not really a very scriptable thing,  I think.  Following the HOW-TO
at ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/doc/libc5-libc6-Mini-HOWTO.txt is pretty
painless and works well.

						 Will

|             harpo@udel.edu lowe@cis.udel.edu lowe@debian.org           |
|			http://www.cis.udel.edu/~lowe/		         |
|The problem with computers:                                             |
|                      rivendell[501] [~]> love me                       |
|                      bash: love: command not found                     |
|                      rivendell[502] [~]> hug me                        |
|                      bash: hug: command not found                      |