Re: Broken *deb's in hamm

Brederlow <goswin.brederlow@student.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:

> Could somebody modify the upload scripts to check packages and source
> files before moving them from incomming or is that to mauch cpu?

The install scripts do compare md5sums with the .changes and .dsc
files, and they run dpkg-deb -f on all the .debs.

Bit rot has apparently corrupted these files you mentioned.  I would
have expected the weekly contents creation to have detected .deb file
corruption; I'll look into why it didn't.  I already have a script
which checks every source file for sanity.  It fails on a few places,
and I'll be filing some bug reports on those packages this weekend.

Guy