Re: WWW bug monitoring

> Why don't we create a new psuedo-package for the mirroring problems,
> or one for problems with the content ?  Please discuss this with Mike
> and I or Guy can arrange this easily enough, and I'll make my script
> report the bugs in whatever is the appropriate psuedo-package.

www.debian.org is now on va.debian.org and under our control so
Sue's objections have been pretty much corrected. Here is
a list of the mirrors and their maintainers (pseudo-package names
should simply be www.<code>.debian.org):

> Country       Code  IP             contact person
> Australia      AU  203.8.116.8     Andrew Howell <andrew@it.net.au>
> France         FR  194.51.88.203   Vincent Renardias <vincent@waw.com>
> Germany        DE  141.76.20.99    Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de>
> Israel         IL  192.117.75.129  Boris D. Beletsky <borik@isracom.co.il>
> Japan          JP  203.141.185.103 Fumitoshi Ukai <ukai@jp.hpl.hp.com>
> Netherlands    NL  195.64.68.196   Danny ter Haar <dth@cistron.nl>
> Spain          ES  193.145.97.49   Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@noah.dfis.ull.es>
                     molec2.dfis.ull.es
> United States  US  206.246.79.86   Michael Shields <shields@crosslink.net>

and of course www.debian.org . This should probably be put in my name as
Sue is rather busy so I'll be doing most of the work.

- Jay