Re: Intent to package: umich-ldap / WNPP: Dermot Bradley probably not maintaining packages

Hi -

(Excuse me if I'm cc'ing this around too much.)

I think Dermot Bradley isn't actively maintaining packages.  I sent mail
to one of his addresses, about packaging gated, a while back.  I didn't
hear from him, though I saw gated came off the WNPP list under his name
later on.  His packages in the archive are mrtg, libgd, libgd-dev, and
radiusd-merit (the last already tagged as an orphan); the most recent
date on any of them is July 24.  And I don't see any mails to -devel or
-user from him since July.

So I think he's probably just gotten too busy, and you should go for it
with ldap, Brian.  :-)

Philippe - hope it's reasonable to run this info by you.

Thanks all,

--
Ed Donovan					ed@capecod.net