Debian Logo - Transparent Version

I have converted our new logo into a transparent GIF, if anyone is
interested.  It looks pretty decent and is nice for light colored
backgrounds.  It can be found at the bottom of my web page:
http://thomppj.student.okstate.edu/~thomppj/

                - Paul J Thompson

            A squirrel tangled with a 23,000 volt line in
        Stillwater, Oklahoma on Saturday, Nov. 22, 1997.  The
       results blacked out the entire campus of Oklahoma State
              University, and, of course, one squirrel.