Re: The TWIN stuff from willows

In article <[🔎] m0wjac1-00JapqC@golem.pixar.com> you wrote:
: Holy heck, it doesn't look as if there _is_ a catch!

There is one: Support for 32bit binaries is very much not working!

Otherwise this is a dream. We need that package ASAP and then lets try
on replacing all the Operating System Stuff from MS in the next year.

We need to expand alien to be able to process *.inf files and other
installation stuff so that we can convert Windows apps to install
under dpkg.