Re: libc6 migration -- xlib

>  1/ Doom comes without any source, so dlltools won't be of any use.

Irrelevant -- *aout-svgalib* is what needs dlltools, not doom itself.

> Debian still support a.out executables _execution_ but not a.out
> _development_ anymore...

I guess I could believe that as long as the a.out development stuff
gets shuffled aside into an "obsolete" archive -- because the whole
point, for some of us, in using debian is having a system we can
completely build, and we need a.out dev tools in order to build the
libraries that support a.out execution...  We can arrange for it all
to stagnate but I'd rather see that happen in a formal manner.