Re: ae's vi attempt on boot disks stomps on real vi symlink

Hi,

	I had said that the last post was my final one on the subject,
 but I think I need to clarify this.
>>"Craig" == Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

Manoj> Please submit the installation disks on Incoming for peer
Manoj> review. We will be glad for your help.

Craig> by implication, the only people who are entitled to submit
Craig> bug-reports or talk about any inadequacy of a debian package
Craig> are those who have the time to repackage it themself???

	I am sorry, you are right. That was a cheap shot, and no, one
 may certainly critique without being required to implement the
 solution. I was responding to what, in my opinion, was an unwarranted
 diatribe against Sven's excellent package, part of whose simple
 elegance arises from the fact that the components on the boot disks
 are real honest to goodness packages, and hence may contain things
 extraneous to installation disks. I should have stated so, rather
 than pull the discussion to lower depths by my unconsidered remarks.

	Please accept my apologies,

	manoj

--
 !  A good move !!  An excellent move !!!  An I.A. Horowitz move
 E.C.O.