berolist.deb

hi there!

	I don't know if this is the right place, if i am wrong, please tell me
where can i send this kind of info...

	I downloaded the berolist1-X.x.deb and installed it, i have to say that
most of the configuration that it does for debian, is wrong!, it doesn't
work at all :(

	Same for http-analyze that require the libgd installed, and i have
installed libgd, the problem is that the real name in the debian packages
is libgd1  just because that ONE it doesn't install :( is there any way to
fix that?

	Thax a lot

Un saludo
Joaquin
!----------------------------------------------------------!
!       C r e a t i v i t y     M u s t     S u r v i v e  !
!    E-mail:     Creative1@bigfoot.com                     !
!                Creative@iponet.es                        !
!                creative@euronet.es                       !
!                2:341/19.67@fidonet.org                   !
!    Fidonet: 2:341/19.67            Euronet: 25:928/19.67 !
!    Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/5568     !