Re: Policy question

I *think* you can get away with that (if you can't you have to rename
the .orig source package for the second one, right?) but I don't think
the dpkg-dev tools make it easy.  If you have a .dsc file pointing to
a source of one name, and a .diff of another, dpkg-source should deal,
or be easily change to do so...

I hope it works, it'll make things easier for me to build cross
compilers if I can just reference the native-compiler sources and just
supply diffs.  I don't have time to try it before the weekend, though.