Angband documentation package

Hi guys,

	I have finally gotten around to packaging the spoiler files,
 FAQ, and the new HTML documentation about the roguelike game
 angband.

	I will upload the new doc package to unstable on master (to
 refresh your memory, around Christmas I had asked permission from the
 list to upload angband and angband-doc; and packaged angband
 thereafter, and only now have I managed to get around to packaging
 angband-doc).