Bug system changes

Is anyone maintaining the bug system ?  A couple of things need to be
done to it:

* Bug-closed messages should be CC'd to the package maintainer and to
a special mailing list.

* I've heard reports that expiry isn't happening.

* We need to be able to mark bug reports with priorities, at least
`default', `critical', and `feature-request'.

* Some code to deal with MIME and PGP messages.

If noone steps forward and says that they're doing this then I shall.

Ian.