Re: Packages I'd like to do

> I'm interested in the binary packages - I haven't gotten around to
> compiling them myself.  Are you going to do a pilot-link package too?
> (Or are you waiting for things to settle a bit more?)

Yeah, I'd probably do a pilot-link and xcopilot package seperately;
those are small.  They'd all definitely go in unstable only... maybe
they'll have settled out by debian2.0.

Still, it only makes sense if there's demand for them.  I suppose I
should ask on debian-users, but figured this would get me a percentage...

ps. I maintain a "pilot" directory at MIT for athena users as well;
don't know if there are any on this list, though...