Re: Packages I'd like to do

mbaker@iee.org (Mark Baker) writes:

> If no-one else is doing them (or they're already done and I missed
> them somehow), I'd like to debianise these: [...]

Cool.

Are there any existing packages that need new maintainers?  Either
because the old maintainer is looking to pass them off or because the
old maintainer has dropped off the face of the earth.

It would be useful to have the list of "needy packages" posted here
semi-regularly.  (Eh, wasn't there such a list?  Where is it?)

Dan