timezone is fixed

I've fixed the timezone package.  The new version is sitting in incoming on
master.  It includes both POSIX timezones and the "real" ones, with POSIX
being the default (to get "real" timezones, prefix your timezone name with
"real/").

The fix was fairly easy - a couple of changes to the rules file.

Guy - could you move this package into frozen?  (timezone_7.55-2_all.deb &c)

Steve
dunham@cps.msu.edu

P.S. Sorry about the terseness, my ISP just went down.