Re: Bug reports and fixes should be reported upstream

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Jim Pick:
> Then the bug system could be modified so that anybody cc'ing a
> bug to upstream@bugs.debian.org would add the upstream developers
> onto the the list of people who would get the bug.

I think it's better to have the Debian package maintainer filter
the bug reports. He or she can remove duplicates, and prevent
upstream maintainers from being hassled because of Debian-specific
problems.