Re: dpkg-shlibdeps and dpkg-gencontrol "chown" problems

.Sven Rudolph writes:

>> Greetings!  Is anyone else having problems with the following two
>> "chown" commands of dpkg-shlibdeps and dpkg-gencontrol, respectively?
>
> It's already reported several times, e.g. as #7324.
>
> Unfortunately nobody seems to maintain dpkg currently, so even such
> small things don't get fixed ...

This bug is fixed in dpkg 1.4.0.9 .  Version 1.4.0.11 is currently in
'experimental'; with version 1.4.0.12 expected to be released later
today.

If there are no problems with 1.4.0.12, I expect to release it into
'unstable' as soon as 1.3 goes out.