Re: Installation report: 1997-04-04

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Bruce Perens wrote:

> I'm not one of the formal beta testers :-), so forgive me if I deviate from
> the expected form.

Everyone is welcome to test... _(;

[snip]

> Overall, it's a great release. I think I would have had problems installing
> it if I wasn't an expert. None of this is impossible to fix.

Right, but the bad news are that many of the problems you mentioned where
present in 1.2 (cfdisk, TeX, ldconfig problem at least). (The good news
are that not to many new bugs are showing up)

	Cordialeent,

--
-  vincent@debian.org     | RENARDIAS Vincent |          vincent@waw.com  -