Re: request to create a debian-ppc mailing list

Vincent Renardias <vincent@waw.com> wrote:
> Since there seems to be some interest into a port of Debian to PowerPC
> based machines, I'd like to see the creation of a <debian-ppc> mailing
> list so we can begin to organize things. (Much like the <debian-sparc> and
> <debian-alpha> lists)

I definitely support the creation of a debian-ppc mailing list.

Bruce and I had the opportunity to talk a little at Linux Expo this past
weekend.  I hope to be able to provide a PowerMac for Debian use soon.

I won't be able to put large amounts of time into Debian PPC, but I hope
to help as much as I can.
--
Gilbert Coville		coville@apple.com
MkLinux Team