Re: new people.html on web pages

On Sun, 6 Apr 1997 sacampbe@mercator.math.uwaterloo.ca wrote:

> The page listing contributors to Debian has been updated.
> It can be viewed as
>    http://cgi.debian.org/www-master/debian.org/people.html
> or you can wait for it to be mirrored.

	Looks good. _(:

> The script handles most mistakes people make in their package files.
> The listings for Patrick J. Edwards, Michael R. Nonweiler and
> Shaya Potter are wrong because of problems in their package files
> which aren't easily corrected. Brian White's entry will be corrected
> as soon as I find the problem. Thanks to Christian Schwartz for
> making the changes to the generating script.

	Instead of using kludges, maybe we could ask the people using
several emails or incorrect maintainer fields for their packages to
re-upload the offending packages? (the problem you mention is present on
the www version of the bug tracking system and is quite annoying...)
	Comments?

	Cordialement,

--
-  vincent@debian.org     | RENARDIAS Vincent |          vincent@waw.com  -