Re: Bash 2.0 Problems

> >       bash2.0 is fine for me. Been using it for a while, and everything
> >works fine... except sysklogd which has already been fixed, what bash2.0
> >is known to break?
>
> Has the update-rc.d script been fixed yet?

Okay, it sounds like the problems associated with bash2 are few.  Let's
go with it.

Could somebody verify that this script has been fixed?  If it hasn't,
please report it as a bug and let me know the bug number so I can mark
it as critical.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

 Generated by Signify v1.01.  For this and more, visit http://www.verisim.com/