Re: Abuse bug being ignored.

On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Joey Hess wrote:

> Could you give me some more detail as to how to get the redhat version to
> work, or in what circumstances you have gotten it to work?

Yep.  This was about 6 months ago.  I got the August issue of the
Infomagic Linux Developers Resource, so whatever Redhat came with that...

Anyhow.  Back then I was still experimenting with distro's.  Redhat had a
nice install, I didnt need to bother making any boot floppies, which drew
me like a fly.

But, I just installed abuse, and it worked.  But note that this was a
complete redhat system it worked on, not a debian system.  Let me know if
there is any other info I can give...  I beleive the kernel was 2.0.18 or
something like that too, or else 2.0.0.

Yours,

Jonathan