Re: Abuse bug being ignored.

jwalther@smartt.com:
> I just cant help wondering why
> abuse works with no problem in RedHat.  Is the package maintainer for
> abuse still around?  It would really be nice for this package to actually
> *work*.

I just tried installing the redhat abuse rpm on my debian system. It has the
same problem under svgalib as the debian version has.

Could you give me some more detail as to how to get the redhat version to
work, or in what circumstances you have gotten it to work?

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -i\$q='$q',\$p='$p';eval\$q.\$\^I\n"#  #   joey@kite.ml.org
$q='print"$p$^I\n',$p='#!/usr/bin/perl -i';eval$q.$^I  #          Joey Hess