Re^2: intent to package: doom!

Am 27.12.97 schrieb joey # kitenet.net ...

Moin Joey!

JH> Good grief. Well, it's already in non-free, I guess that's good enough
JH> (since stuff in non-free cannot be safely distributed unless you examine
JH> it's license).

But non-free is mirrored on several FTP servers in Germany. And a child
could download the games from a German FTP server and this is not allowed.

Maybe we need a special flag in the control files to stopp distribution of
a program in some countries.

cu, Marco

Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.d400.de      Fido: 2:240/5202.15
Mailbox: mbudde@hqsys.antar.com    http://www.tu-harburg.de/~semb2204/