Re: Ethernet Card Driver

On Sun, 21 Dec 1997, Sinisa Pajevic wrote:
:
: I have installed debian linux on my PC (Pentium, MMX) and it works, but I
: am not able to use my network card. I have EtherExpress Pro/100 PCI card
: and I have used your driver for this card (Intel EtherExpress Pro 100).
: However, the driver was written for the processor i82557 while my
: processor is i82865. I am assuming that this is causing problems and would
: like to know if there is a driver available for this processor, or any
: other version later than i82557 that might be compatible with it.
:
try the driver at http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/linux/drivers/eepro100.html
I've had to use that driver exclusively with the eepro100 pci cards here.

								thanks,
								Robert